Balancing Blog Series: May 2016 Update
- 2x faster brewing for all Spells
- 2x faster training for Dragon, Witch and Wall Breaker
- 3x faster training for Golem, Lava Hound and P.E.K.K.A
- Hugely reduced Hero regeneration times
- Faster training also for Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Valkyrie and Bowler
Gameplay balance: Bowler starts attacking much faster when reaching a targetThe Bowler landed a bit softer than he would have liked. While we continue to watch how strategies evolve with this new troop, a faster first-attack speed (similar to the recent Valkyrie buff) will make sure Bowlers don't lag behind the rest of the army.
Maximum timeout searching for opponents raised from 5 to 30 minutesThis change mainly affects players at very high Trophy counts who are familiar with waiting in the clouds for targets. Previously, the game would ask you to tap a “Retry” button after a 5-minute matchmaking timeout. Now that tap is only required every 30 minutes to keep on searching.
Easy way to get notified when new post is published.