Clash of Clans: May Updates V4.14 Town Hall level 10
Introducing Town Hall level 10 – The Fiery Fortress!!!!
|Come read Tactical Analysis on how May Update affect the game play.|
- Unlock powerful new upgrades with Town Hall level 10
- Additional Cannon, Archer Tower, Giant Bomb and Dark Elixir Drill
- New heroic levels for Barbarian King and Archer Queen
- New upgrade levels of X-Bow and Air Defense
- The Inferno Tower shoots a jet of flame that burns through even the thickest armor.
- The flame takes a while to heat up, making it most effective against the biggest and baddest troops.
- Stop Heroes, P.E.K.K.A and Golems in their tracks, and shoot Dragons out of the sky!
- Be careful: the Inferno Tower can be overwhelmed by a swarm of smaller targets.
X-Bow level 4
Chief, can it be?! A level 4 X-Bow!!! This defensive turret shoots bolts of Elixir at an incredible rate of fire and now its projectiles are even more lethal!!
Attack log and replays!
- Watch replays of your attacks
- See a log of your attack history with a record of loot and trophies captured
- Show your most dominant victories to friends and family
- Analyze your toughest fights and improve your skills
- Unleash the ancient Red Dragon (Dragon level 4)
|As expected, New Dragon is coming!!! Make sure you have proper upgraded Air Defense.|
- Chinese language setting is now available
- Hugely expanded keyboard support. Write in any language!
- Smileys and other emoji characters supported in chat! Add the special Emoji keyboard in your device settings (General > Keyboard > Add new Keyboard).
- Quickly browse through Barracks, Dark Barracks and Spell Factory screens by tapping arrows
- Number of clan troops received is now shown in addition to the number of troops donated
- The center of your village is now marked with a plaque
- Personal breaks enforced for players who stay continuously in-game for very long periods of time
- Decreased Healer’s housing space requirement, training time and training cost
- Decreased Heroes’ upgrade times, regeneration times and upgrade costs on some levels
- Decreased training cost of Golem on level 2, 3 and 4
- Decreased cost of Town Hall level 9 upgrade
- Decreased cost of Laboratory upgrade to level 5, 6 and 7
- Decreased cost X-Bow upgrade to level 2 and 3
- Decreased cost of Air Defense upgrade to level 7
- Decreased cost of Dark Elixir Drill upgrade